Apply for membership online!
Grand Rapids Family Credit Union makes it easy and convenient to become a ”NEW” member online! Our online application makes becoming a member virtually effortless & only takes a few minutes to complete. Our online banking & bill pay allow you to view your account balances, transfer funds between accounts, perform transactions and pay your bills online too! You will be required to provide specific confidential information to verify your identity before opening the account & may even be contacted by a Grand Rapids Family staff member to finalize the membership process.
Apply for membership at either branch location:
If you don’t want to open the account online you can visit either of our branch locations or simply call us and we will have staff ready & available to help you with the application process.
- Persons, who live, work, worship, or attend school in Kent, Muskegon or Ottawa counties of Michigan are eligible to join.
- Must have savings account with $5.00 minimum deposit.
- Account may be subject to chex systems verification.
- Must provide valid Michigan ID & copy of social security card or equivalent at account opening
- Click here to apply for membership online!
If you have any questions about membership criteria, feel free to Contact Us.